Become a WISE Charter Member
A Charter membership is for WISE members who wish to take on a senior role in the administration of the membership locally and in the broad dissemination of the Hubbard® Management System into their community.
WHAT IS ITS PURPOSE?
To bring ethics and sanity to the business world through the broad application and dissemination of the Hubbard Management System.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- A WISE Corporate Membership card and pin
- The WISE Membership Guidebook
- Special listing in the WISE International Business Directory
- The right to establish and serve on a regional Charter Committee
- May deliver dispute and ethics handling services on business-related matters in their communities and charge fees for services delivered
- The right to administer and expand the local WISE membership and gain direct assistance from WISE in these activities. They receive training manuals and issues to help and guide them in their duties
- Exclusive Charter Membership insignia including a Charter member wall plaque for those who become fully certified as a Charter member
Annual membership fee: R 5 250
LRH MANAGEMENT QUOTES
“One who is plotting continually how to get out of things will be miserable. One who is plotting how to get into things has a much better chance of becoming happy.”
“The prosperity of any organisation is directly proportional to the speed of its particles – goods, people, papers.”
“If one would dream and see his dreams an actuality, one must also be able to organise and to train organisational men who will make those dreams come true.”